DIRECTION TO USE
- Place prescribed medication in nebulizer jar by unscrewing lid.
- Reattach lid.
- Place the mask on the patient’s face, centering both nose and mouth. The elastic strip should be below the ears and around the neck.
- Gently pull the ends of the strap to adjust. Adjust metal strip at bridge of the nose to secure fit.
- Attach nebulizer connection to face mask connection.
* For single use only. Discard after use.
* Do not use if package is open or damaged.
* Do not store in direct sunlight at extreme temperatures or in high humidity. Store in dry conditions.
* For administration of oxygen treatment to the patient.
* The chamber will contain the powdered medicine which will be diluted into oxygen and being inhaled by the patient.
* Used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs.