NEBULIZER MASK (STERILE : ADULT) - 3packs
Pack: Single pack (sterile)
Packaging: carton of 100's
**REGISTERED UNDER ACT 737
MDA : GB248311230718
DIRECTION TO USE:
1.Place prescribed medication in nebulizer jar by unscrewing lid.
3.Place the mask on the patient’s face, centering both nose and mouth. The elastic strip should be below the ears and around the neck.
4.Gently pull the ends of the strap to adjust. Adjust metal strip at bridge of the nose to secure fit.
5.Attach nebulizer connection to face mask connection.
- For single use only. Discard after use.
- Do not use if package is open or damaged.
- Do not store in direct sunlight at extreme temperatures or in high humidity. Store in dry conditions.
- For administration of oxygen treatment to the patient.
- The chamber will contain the powdered medicine which will be diluted into oxygen and being inhaled by the patient.
- Used to administer medication in the form of a mist inhaled into the lungs.