DIRECTION FOR USE:
- Attach the oxygen supply tubing to the gas source.
- Set the oxygen to the desired flow.
- Check for gas flow through the device. Always verify proper function of the valves: The valve between the mask and the reservoir should rise on inspiration and drop on exhalation.
- Place the mask on the patient’s face with the elastic strap until the mask is secure. Mold the metal strip on the mask to fit the face.
- For single use. Discard after use.
- Do not use if package is open or damaged.
- Do not store in direct sunlight at extreme temperatures or high humidity. Store in dry conditions.